Welcome to my first blog post! You may be wondering the same thing as me, “what am I doing here?” Well, I created this blog seven months ago and did next to nothing with it because it wasn’t perfect. Well, screw that. The beautiful thing about blogs is that they are yours and yours to be imperfect. So here we are! I have no clue what I’m doing, but isn’t that exciting? I’ll be playing around with all the random features on here and figuring out what works, so please bear with the crazy.
Quick life recap:
- I graduated from the University of South Carolina this past May (GO COCKS!).
- My best friend Sarah and I went on a celebratory BFF cruise two days after graduation. We visited Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Haiti. (14 years of friendship + graduation is something worth celebrating, right?!)
- I moved to Atlanta for a summer public relations internship at the end of May.
- I lived with my boyfriend’s brother and sister-in-law in Atlanta and had a blast getting to know them and their kitties. I explored ATL, welcomed some fun visitors and had many amazing learning experiences at my internship.
- I received a job offer in my hometown of Columbia and moved back home at the beginning of August.
- Four months into this whole adulting thing, and I’m finally beginning to get the hang of it (keyword: beginning). I’m absolutely loving being near my friends, boyfriend and family, all while starting my career.
And that’s about the last four months summed up! Lots of exciting things happening, and even more exciting things to come. I’ve got a whole list (of course I do) of ideas to share with y’all! Hope to see you again.